- Nail polish remover
- Small tipped brush ( I used e.l.f. cosmetics concealer brush)
- Cup for water / nail polish remover (something you dont care about making a mess of
- Room temperature filtered water
- Nail polish (you can use anywhere from 2 and up)
- Scotch tape
- Cuticle sticks
- Paper towels
- Base & Top coat
- I found it hard to get the bulls eye to build when the AC was running. It dried the nail polish to fast to form a design. Try turning the AC off in the room your in or closing the vent off.
- Use a base polish before doing the marbling. It will make the color more vibrant
- Be careful when clearing the polish from the top you don't want to hit your nail cause it will mess them up.
Hope you guys enjoyed the video! Don't forget to subscribe and see you next time!