|Flavors pictured: Cherry, Apricot and Plum|
1/2 cup Butter (1 stick)
3 oz. cream cheese
1 cup Flour
Jam or preserves (I use Solo's cake & pastry filling)
1. Mix butter and cream cheese together. (If you don't have a mixer, use a fork till smooth.)
2. Gradually work in flour.
3. Gather into a ball. cover & refrigerate till firm.
4. Preheat over to 375 degrees.
5. Roll out dough onto flour board or pastry cloth until thin.
6. Cut out 2-inch round circles (I use the smallest tupperware I have. I believe it's a dip container)
7. Dot center with 1/4 teaspoon of jam.
8. Bake on ungreased cookie sheet until golden (about 10 minutes)
9. Sprinkle with powder sugar.
Taste best warm. This should make about 3 dozen.