|Kandee Johnson ©|
WHAT YOU NEED:
1 1/4 Cup White Chocolate Chips
3/4 Heavy Whipping Cream
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 Tablespoon Peppermint Extract
Candy Canes for stir-stick garnish
1. In a medium saucepan, mix white chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream over medium heat. Keep stirring until all the chips are melted.
2. Add in the half and half, milk and vanilla and peppermint extract. Keep on stirring til it all mixed, melted and warm!
3. Then you can top with whipped cream
4. Put a candy cane in each cup
TIPS FOR RECIPE
- I toned the pepperminty-ness down for you guys, but I like to put 2 Tablespoons
- I like the Guittard or Ghirardelli kind for the white chocolate chips
- 1 quart or 4 cups Half and Half *half and half is a mixture of half cream and milk that's sold in the dairy section- you could just use 2 more cups of milk and and 2 cups of cream or heavy whipping cream to substitute