- My newest Audrey Hepburn picture for my office
- Essie - Nice Try
- Emmett's Cheese soup! It's so freaking yummy!
- Franco's - Baked mostacholi & cucumber salad..so freaking good!
- Noodles & Company - Pesto Cavatappi
- One of the best things about living in Chicago? Portillo's!
- Miss Eleanor on her way to the St. Charles Fest. She was quite a hit but then again look at her! She's to cute for her own good.
- Eleanor meet her first corgi at the dog park! I don't know who was more excited me or her!
- Eleanor stealing Mommy's water and drinking like a weirdo...
- Someone is a bit spoiled.. Every time Mommy & Daddy get Starbucks Eleanor gets whip cream.
- My makeup for my Aunt's 50th birthday party from Saturday
- Hubby & I rock matching DC shoes.
- A couple Outfit of the Days from the past few days
- Finally got my Urban Decay Basics palette. Using this bad boy for my wedding!
My Life via Instagram V - @NskiBeauty
Yup today's post is a little late.. I have to admit I really thought it was Thursday so I figured I'd share some of my Instagrams for the past week.
Keep up to date on all things Nski Beauty by following me on Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Keek!
at 8:37 AM
Labels: Beauty, Day Look, Eleanor the Corgi, Essie, Fashion, Funny, Hair, Instagram, Just Blogging, Lucky, Makeup, Nails, NOTD, OOTD, Shoes, Style, Urban Decay, Wedding
Location: Chicago, IL, USA