- Finally decided on my hair for the wedding! Jacquelyn Marie nailed it!
- My office closet with all the wedding stuff. Okay, I'll admit I'm a bit O.C.D. but it looks a lot worse now.. I don't know what I do with all the closet space after the wedding!
- Sometimes I make weird faces?
- “I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.” - Audrey Hepburn
- Taking a selfie on the way to Ren Faire over the weekend.
- Loving my Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation! Makes my skin look flawless!!
- Breakfast of champions! Okay, next to bacon but its a close call!
- This is the look we get from Eleanor when ever food is around! She is entirely TO spoiled but just look at this face!! How can you say no to that face?!
- Mini mall hall from hitting Woodfield!
- Saturday morning errands on the motorcycle (Only reason I had jean, boots and a thermal on. Gregory's safety rolls - "Protect the wifey!")
My Life Via Instagram IX - @NskiBeauty
at 8:00 AM
Labels: Benefit Cosmetics, Eleanor the Corgi, Fashion, Food, Hair, Instagram, Kat Von D, Lucky, Mac Cosmetics, Makeup, OOTD, Wedding
Location: Chicago, IL, USA