- 1 can cherry pie filling (1 lb, 5 oz)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 white cake mix, no pudding
- 1 stick butter, melted
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread pie filling on the bottom of pan/dish, sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Combine dry cake mix with melted butter then spread over pie filling.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until golden brown.
This is what it looked like out of the oven! It smelled divine and tasted even better!! If you try out the recipe be sure to share pictures! I'd love to see what flavor you decided to go with!