Good morning darlings! Can you believe Santa comes tonight?! Who is excited?! Today starts the craziness that is the holidays for me. Lots of running around going to both Gregory and my family tonight then tomorrow we have three different things lol but hey that's what the holidays are about family!
This month's theme from Ipsy was Celebration! For this month I had a balance of likes and dislikes so lets hop right into it!
- Ipsy Cosmetic Bag: I love this months bag! The quilted shiny texture looks adorable and chic. Plus I could even get away with using it for a clutch!
- Be A Bombshell's The One Stick: I got the color sunset and to be honest the only thing I like about this product was the color. It was just way to waxy feeling on my skin and I know if I applied it to my face my skin was going to HATE me.
- J.Cat's The Big Lip Pencil: This one was one of my favorites in the bag this month! It applies super creamy and was extremely pigmented!
- Mirabella's Eye Blender: I'm always happy to add more brushes to my collection and from what I've found it blends fairly effortlessly!
- Pop Beauty's Bright Up You Life's Smokin' Hot palette: As you can see this palette was pretty pigmented! However I didn't get a chance to create a look with it yet but I can see this palette as being the perfect palette for New Years!
- Salon Perfect Perfectly Natural lashes: Don't get me wrong I love me some false lashes but I'm terrible in the application process. It never seems to fail when I go to apply them they never stay where I put them. They'll end up in my crease or they are never are close enough to the lash line. They look nice though!
That's it for this month's Ipsy bag! Hope everyone has a wonderful & merry Christmas!