- Eleanor got her own Christmas card from SuperCorgi_JoJo!
- Our lighted garland on our stairs
- More stair decor
- Love how magical is looks when you turn the lights off and the house is illuminated by your tree
- Eleanor confused that I'm on the floor and she's in bed.
- "What do you mean you aren't going to throw my ball?!"
- Little Miss Eleanor then & now! December 8th was her "Gotcha Day!"
- Eating ice cream, watching Harry Potter and barking / grumbling at Uncle Vernon LOL
- Lazy corgi!
- Lazy corgi part 2
- Mmm mmm mm home made jambalaya
- First batch of kolaches for the season and our new Eleanor approved couch offering 18ft of cushion!
- My handsome/sexy husband & Eleanor turkey legging LOL
- My OOTD from Thanksgiving. Seriously loved this combination!
- China Glaze - Red-y & Willing topped with NYC Matte Me Crazy
- Essie - Sable Collar
My Life via Instagram XV - @NskiBeauty
It's really begining to look like Christmas in the Chicagoland area! The snow keeps coming and while I HATE driving in it, it is magical to watch from the comfort of my decorated home. Come check out what I've been up to this past week via Instagram [Follow me @NskiBeauty]
Keep up to date on all things Nski Beauty by following me on Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Keek!
at 8:00 AM
Labels: China Glaze, Christmas, Eleanor the Corgi, Essie, Fashion, Food, Holiday 2013, Lucky, Nails, OOTD, Wedding
Location: Chicago, IL, USA