Good morning darlings! If you've been following me on Instagram [Follow me! @NskiBeauty] you know I have been doing the Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream 7-Day Challenge (yes, I know that's a mouth full).
Before jumping into my review I figured I'd give you some background on NEUTROGENA® NORWEGIAN FORMULA® Hand Cream:
Clinical testing proves that Norwegian Formula Hand Cream is unsurpassed at healing dry skin and providing lasting relief
NEUTROGENA® Norwegian Formula Hand Cream relieves even the worst of dry, chapped hands -- providing prompt healing for hands that suffer even the harshest of conditions. In fact, it was originally developed in Norway for Arctic fishermen who needed to protect their own hands from some of the coldest, harshest weather on earth. Now, the same formula that saved fishermen’s hands can keep your manicured hands looking beautiful.
NEUTROGENA® Norwegian Formula Hand Cream was developed to relieve extremely dry, thirsty skin, and to protect it from further abuse. This deep moisturizing hand cream forms shields the skin as it helps restore and retain its natural moisture balance. Clinical testing proves that Norwegian Formula Hand Cream is unsurpassed at healing dry skin and providing lasting relief. If you’ve tried everything and nothing has helped your hands, try NEUTROGENA® Norwegian Formula Hand Cream.
- Repairs skin’s natural moisture barrier to keep hands, and especially cuticles, softer and smoother, longer
- Eliminates 7 signs of damage – dryness, chapping, cracking, split nails, dry cuticles, scaliness, roughness
- Long-lasting formula is clinically proven to heal dry hands
- Noticeably improves the look and feel of your skin
- Available in scented and fragrance free formulas
- Effective relief that lasts up to 17 hours
- Suggested Retail Price: $4.99/2.0 fl oz.
- Launched in 1972
- Available Nationwide at food, drug and mass merchandisers
Neutrogena was kind enough to send me a 2 o.z. bottle of their Norwegian Formula hand cream, midi rings, pretty finger-less/mitten gloves (FROM J. CREW!!!) and a $25 American Express gift card. Included inside was direction to take the gift card and treat yourself to a manicure, then to smooth the lotion on your hands and cuticles for seven days and take pictures to show how much longer your manicure last.
|Too Fancy Lacquer :: Set Fire to the Rain|
|Day 01 :: Fresh manicured nails.|
|Day 03 :: Minimal chips; happy hands|
|Day 05 :: Crazy chips but look at those cuticles!|
|Day 06 :: I can't take the chips anymore!|
So now that you all know how much I LOVED this product I want to give you guys a chance to try it out! DUN DUN DAAAA Nski Beauty will be giving away to three lucky readers their own NEUTROGENA® NORWEGIAN FORMULA® Hand Cream!
Here are the rules:
- Must be a resident of the United States.
- If under 18 years old you MUST have parents permission, as we will need your address. (We can't ship to P.O. Boxes)
- Must follow Nski Beauty on Google+.
- Leave a comment below why you think NEUTROGENA® NORWEGIAN FORMULA® Hand Cream would be perfect for you!
Winners will be announced next week. Good luck!
Disclaimer: This product was sent to me free of charge to review and try. All opinions expressed are my own.